5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Optional: pepper or cayenne pepper, any spice you desire!
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Tear any large pieces of kale into smaller pieces and evenly spread all of the kale as a single layer onto a baking tray (or two trays if it doesn’t fit onto one)
3. Drizzle the Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the kale and using your hands, scrunch the kale so the extra virgin olive oil can coat it all.
4. Sprinkle sea salt over the kale. You can also add any extra seasoning you would like. For example, a small amount of cayenne pepper makes for a spicier flavour.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, checking after 10 minutes and move the tray around if necessary. Keep a close eye on the kale for crisping up and browning – it can easily burn.
6. Take the tray out of the oven and allow the chips to cool and crispy up more.
NOTE: A perfect crunchy snack for you, with lots of Extra Virgin Olive Oil!