• 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
• 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 eggs lightly whisked
• 1⁄4 cup + 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
1. Sift dry ingredients and mix together.
2. Add in oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Bake at 180°C in a baking paper lined and pre-heated oven for 20–25 minutes. A springform pan is ideal for this cake.
5. When ready, it should be rm but crack slightly when you touch it.
6. Cool well and remove from pan by flipping it onto a plate and flipping it back over. Dust with cocoa and icing sugar and serve with Greek yoghurt, cream or ice cream.