3 large zucchinis, cut into thick batons
½ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
¼ cup hemp seeds
¼ tsp, paprika, ground
1 garlic clove, finely crushed
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tbsp, milk of choice
Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) for cooking
Salt and pepper
1. In a mixing bowl add breadcrumbs, hemp seeds, paprika and garlic.
2. In a second shallow bowl, mix together eggs and milk.
3. Dip each piece of zucchini into the beaten egg mixture and then into the breadcrumb mix, repeat with the remaining zucchini.
4. Heat EVOO in a fry pan over high heat, add the zucchini in batches and cook for 1-2 minutes each side until golden. Remove from the pan and place on paper towel.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately.