• 3⁄4 cup of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice freshly squeezed
• 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yoghurt (thick style)
• 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves
• 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard or Dijonaise (to taste)
• 1 large head of Kale, leaves removed, washed and massaged
• 1⁄2 cup of pine nuts, toasted lightly in a pan (no oil needed)
• 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese
• 4–5 slices wholemeal/ spelt crusty bread
• 4 tbsp EVOO
• 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
• 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Make the dressing by mixing all of the ingredients (EVOO, lemon juice, Greek yoghurt, garlic, Dijon mustard in a food processor until creamy and light yellow. You can store it in the fridge until ready to use.
2. Make croutons – cut slices into small squares and season with 3–4 tablespoons of EVOO, 1–2 tablespoons of smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, salt to taste. Toss well and bake in over or in an AirFryer (my preference) until golden and crispy.
3. To prepare the salad, combine the kale, pine nuts, croutons and shredded parmesan cheese and dressing to taste. Enjoy!