– Leftover fried potatoes (to fit the bottom of the frypan in one layer) (see patates tiganites recipe)
– 100g Greek feta, cut into small cubes
– 5 eggs, lightly beaten
– Sprinkle, oregano
– Salt & pepper, to taste
– 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- Place the extra virgin olive oil in an oven safe fry pan to coat the base well.
- Once the pan is hot, add in the potatoes followed by the beaten eggs and top with feta.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Place a lid on top of the fry pan to ensure the omelette sets well or alternatively, place it in the oven on the grill setting and cook until set and golden on top.