– 3 potatoes, medium sized, peeled and hand cut into thick chips (soak in a water bath so they don’t discolour until ready for use)
– 500mL extra virgin olive oil
– Sea Salt
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thick hand cut chips.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil to a high temperature about 175-180degrees. The oil should sizzle when potato is placed into it. Make sure the potatoes have been drained from the water bath and pat dry with absorbent paper before placing into the hot oil.
- Cook for about 12-14 minutes or until golden and crunchy.
- Once the potatoes are ready, place the chips on absorbent paper to remove any excess oil.