• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• Hot pepper flakes (use whatever amount you would like; the hot pepper is also optional)
• 3⁄4 cup diced celery
• 6–8 mushrooms, sliced
• 2 cup baby spinach, diced
• 1⁄4 cup cannellini beans
• 1 cup cooked brown rice
Optional: salt and pepper, Asian sauce
1. Put the extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan about 30 cm wide, add the red pepper and stir into coat. Add the celery and mushrooms and cook on medium heat (4 to 5 on the dial) for 5–10 minutes or until vegetables are somewhat softened.
2. Stir in the spinach, season with salt and pepper. Cook 3–5 minutes.
3. Add the kidney beans and rice, stir to combine and cook 4–5 minutes longer.